Friday, September 12, 2008

Life's Like An Hourglass





Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?

Please excuse the Stevie Wonder reference. I just love this layout! Its actually close to inspiring.

And lets talk about that picture. That would be the result of an amazing best friend and school spirit day. The looks I got in the hallway were half the fun. The other half was the actual planning process with my love Kerianne. So in reality, I had an awesome day even after a week of not so awesome days. I just decided, you know what, its time to pick myself off and dust off my knees and say "forget this, keep going, its gotta end somewhere." So thats what I did. And it worked. In the long run, do I feel better? No, not particularly, but i laughed today and smiled today and sang today and thats enough for me.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry. Its something I'm keeping in a tight circle. In other news, tomorrow is the homecoming parade and game. So more school pride, in a less abstract way. I am not really looking forward to getting up and marching and I'm especially dreading standing on the field in all of our not so great glory, but hey. Its an experience and they'll be some good times to be had.

1 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    i'm SO glad you were able to have fun even if you weren't totally happy.i just wish it wasn't so hot at the football game. but we know who to thank for that =)