Monday, June 8, 2009

There's No Need to Complicate

Had an awesome weekend. :) Thanks to amazing people in my life. Whom I'll be increasingly grateful for as summer approaches and I have the time to appreciate them. Schools not as bad anymore, almost...fun.

What isn't quite as fun is getting kicked off the computer every time you sit down because the &*#$% family computer crashed AGAIN. So I only have a few minutes. That rules out the rant about the ocean plan, at least for now.

But HEY, YOU. TODAY'S WORLD OCEANS DAY. Buy a book or something. Converve water or electricity or recycle. Oh and don't use hairspray. Thanks. :)

In other news, the chemistry regents seems to get closer everyday....I'm working on a way to change that but if I don't suceed, you may hear me screaming from wherever it is you'll be at 11:30 on wednesday, June 17th, so there's your fair warning.

Hopefully I'll blog more later, if not then probably tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a good day. :)

0 comments :