Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank you concert

Yes, yes, the concert went well. I hit the high note, I had a fair amount of people there to support me, and I'm happy with the job we just on Las Amarillas.

Now. I'd like to post my schedule. Just get it out there.

Today:

Before School-stay off computer (obviously that didn't work). Do math homework.
1st-Math.
2nd-French. Do English Homework.
3rd-English. Do Bio Homework, take open book test.
4th-Bio.
5th-Band, cram for concert (its next tuesday everybody!!!!)
6th-Lunch! :)
7th-Meister's. Do Global Homework.
8th-Global.

**I'd like to point out that I do do my homework, its just there was a concert last night.

Thenn... I'll come home and:
-eat
-clean my room
-nap
-Chris is coming over

Okay. After that, my life goes....BAMMM. Just watch.

Saturday- Crop
Sunday- Mothers day
Monday- Lessons
Tuesday- Concert
Friday-Formal
Saturday-Cleaning out the garage
Wednesday- NYSSMA Majors
Saturday- Feast
Sunday- KT's engagement party
Monday- Parade
Friday (to Sunday)- Band Trip
THEN MAY IS OVER. WOOO.

I'd like to point out...theres only......23 and 1/2 days of school left. That just makes me happy.

0 comments :