Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't wanna fly if Your still on the ground

Sorry its been so long! I started writing in a new diary and I've been really into putting pictures and stuff in it, so I guess my venting hasn't been going here. This Friday marks the start of our nine day Spring break, a break that I'm not actually looking foward to. Everybody is going away. My friends (yes, sisters, I do have them) are all going far away and Chris is going far away too.

:( I'm very upset and I already feel lonely. I'm feeling alot of junk food and buffy. On the plus side, Mom and I might go out shopping and I might stay over at Ugly's house, so at least I have a few plans.

In other news, my life has been pretty great. My friends are actually still drama free, and still super important to me. Yesterday made two months for me and Chris, and everything is going wonderfully. I'm so happy.

I'd love to write more, but I'm feeling kind of uninspired. So i'm going to go get pringles, turn on the TV and clean my room.

Love you all so much.

1 comments :

  1. Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

    awww =(

    whos Ugly? I mean, other than you. haha just kidding. i love you!

    and i will make you that list. maybe on thursday...

    love you!...again